District 5 needs a representative who represents.
For too long, District 5 residents have not had a strong voice on the county council. That will change if I'm elected. Here is what I will do for you, the constituents of District 5:
- listen and learn about your needs and concerns
- advocate for you and your family
- help you navigate county bureaucracy
- sponsor legislation that benefits the residents NOT special interest
My issues are beloved Howard County values: * Great Schools * Responsible Growth * Safe Environment
- Primary Election: June 26, 2018
- Early Primary Voting: June 14-June 21, 2018
- General Election: November 6, 2018
- Early General Voting: October 25-November 1, 2018
What Are your issues?
A great council person listens to the constituents, builds community among competing interests, and advocates for the community's best interests. What are your concerns and how can I best serve District 5?
Interested in making a difference at the local level? Passionate about protecting all of Howard County's great qualities? Volunteer your time and expertise to our team. We would be glad to have your help.
A little goes a long way in a local campaign. Contribute today and show the power of a people-powered candidate.